We adore these fuzzy fruits. Depending on the season, you’ll find us in either sunny California, or somewhere in North Africa, picking out the juiciest ones. It’s how we get the fragrant extracts and kernel oils we want for our scrubs and body washes.
Crushed walnut shell powder is the gentle-yet-effective secret behind many of our scrubs. After harvesting the walnuts in California, we carefully mill them to just the right size for a deep but thorough exfoliation.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
Rice Water Bright Cleansing is “A moisturizing and brightening cleansing line using quality Rice Water, Moringa Oil and Soapwor...
Give yourself a perfect whip in the morning! Shiseido's Senka Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam is one of the most popular facial cle...